Gentlemen, and Gordy:

    A while ago Dick Renskers donated a collection of his RCSDigest
magazines to our club -- a complete set from the first issue on.

    Disaster struck this spring.   We had a plumbing leak at home which
wiped out the kitchen, and some of my modeling stuff in the basement,
including the big carton of RCSDigests.    Anybody have an opinion on value
for the homeowner's insurance claim?

    Thanks!