Reminder, the DARTS are having their first LMR contest on Sunday the 24th,
open and Speed-400 classes.

The Speed 400 class will be any can, non-cobalt Speed 400 motor, any battery
/ gearbox combination.    The unlimited class will be any motor / gearbox
combo, but battery packs will be limited to 7 cells.  If you have anything
else you'd like to bring out to show off, we'd love to see it.

I'll play the motor run duration by ear, based on how the planes that show
up perform:  if everybody can speck out in 45 seconds, I'll shorten the runs
accordingly as the day goes on. If the speed 400s are wallowing, I'll bump
the time up - not trying to hammer anyone (this year ; )  )    Durations
will be set based on conditions and planes, shooting for 8-10 minutes with a
minimal landing task.

This is our first LMR attempt, and the main goal will be to have fun and get
as much flying in as possible.  If anyone has any suggestions, I'll listen
to them right up until contest time.

Pilot's meeting scheduled for 930, entry fee will be the club contest rate
of $1.00.

Hope you can make it,

Brent, DARTS
www.daytonsoaring.org