Well I made it back home in one piece and so did my equipment it took a
few extra days but all of it showed up on my door step in one piece. Got
a few days of rest which is what I needed but it still seems I'm short a
few days, hopefully this weekend I will be able to catch up.

I would like to say that the F3B World Champs contest was one of the
Best run and organized contests that I have ever been to and
participated in. Thanks to Rolf Decker and Hanns Peter (and all of their
help) for such an outstanding job!!

Many Thanks goes out to the US Team members. Gavin Botha a long time
friend, flying buddy and fantastic designer of airfoil and planform for
the SP-1, Mike Lachowski a new friend and excellent thumb (way to go
Mike)(no your not on course yet), Both ground crew Mike Smith and Tom
Kiesling, these guys were out on the field just about every minute of
the day in the heat and high humidity, there wasn't one time that the
lines weren't walked and ready to launch. Tom Kiesling is a superb air
reader second to none Thanks again Tom (next time I think I'm going to
circle up)!!!! Jim Thomas our good ol (Team Manager) for organizing the
fundraising, flights and accommodations. And last but not least Jim
Porter a fantastic guy who picked up all the lose ends, such as a great
rate on car rentals, German translator, gofer (all the runs to the store
for Water, fruit, cookies you know the essentials). Thanks so much
Jim!!!

Many Thanks goes out to the sponsors for equipment, fundraising and all
of you who spent a few extra dollars on T-shirts sales and Jacket
contributions.

Oh almost forgot, Thanks DP (Four time World Champ) for the times that I
needed you, you were there. Great throws for my speed runs, we even got
you to run a few times for relights. Seriously Daryl Thanks for passing
on your knowledge of F3B to the next generation of F3B pilots.

Congratulations again to the Winners of the Worlds Individual and Team,
Great job guys!!

Sorry if I missed anyone Thank you so much again Darrell Zaballos

P.S. see you all at Visalia