I'm picking up some of these. I mentioned the Fred Sage one to FS because
the body of the mail seemed authentic but the address, the demon.co.uk, is
definitely not his. He claims to have good quality anti-virus stuff on his
system, that's not the point, its not coming from his machine but its coming
from someone he's been communicting with.

I'm getting trash from [EMAIL PROTECTED], one or two viruses a day. This is not a
real address, its just some dumb virus that's on someone I know's machine
(RCSE?) . If you think your machine is infected download this tools and
check for it:-

http://securityresponse.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Between Spam and viruses I'm tempted to shut down all Email. Maybe we should
switch RCSE over to a group of Web based "blogs" and abandon mail until its
been redesigned to work properly. Its unusable in its present form. (Most
Websites are not much better these days.)

(Remember......don't preview mail in your mail program and *NEVER* open or
execute attachements unless you know what you're getting......be especially
careful with files that have two extensions like "movie.mpg.pif" -- kill on
sight.).

Martin Usher