just joking about the new Icon
MB

From: "Harley Michaelis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "mark browning" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
CC: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [RCSE] GENIE RANKS HIGH AT NWSS TOURNAMENT!
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 12:41:44 -0700

Guy was flying a Pike Superior, I believe. I am not aware of any Icons
having been there. Guy, BTW, likely works harder at being on top as anyone I
know of. He practices a great deal and is highly motived to do well. It
wouldn't much matter what he was flying. He's relentless, super talented and
reads air like no one I know. You have to give credit where credit is due.