One suggestion: buy the quality packs. Meaning the expensive packs unfortunately. You really can get what you pay for when you choose a cheap pack like the lesser costing packs from places like Tower.

There are many suppliers with good stuff, such as Cermark, SR Batteries, etc...Choose a well regarded retailer and don't skimp. I have a $50 dollar 7 cell pack that performs as well as my $19 8 cell pack.

Personally, I don't see any reason to go with zapped packs. They provide limited benefit that is only useful for pretty extreme situations that the common pilot won't even notice.

Bill Swingle
Janesville, CA
[EMAIL PROTECTED]