I have a NIB Aveox 36/15/4 brushless motor with a 3.7 to 1 gear box
and a SH-18 programmable speed controller for sale.
The speed controller and gearbox have had 2- 10 minute flights on
one of my UAV's, the first motor was defective and burned to a crisp
while only drawing about 12 to 15 amps, so Aveox replaced it with
a new one. I am asking $400.00 for the package. Thats about $80.00
less than I paid 2 months ago.
If anyone is on any of the E-lists, please forward this for me, thanks.

Mark Mech
www.aerofoam.com