Seems acceptable for less than 10 or 15 degrees.
I would worry about the antenna flopping around
in the breeze and perhaps getting a fatigue break
at the fueslage exit hole.

I was waiting for someone to bring this point up!  And Mark D is right on the money with this one.  Most antenna wires are made of fairly cheap wire with few strands and stiff insulation.

That's why I immediately replaced my antenna with some super high strand super flex servo wire...and added a piece of shrink tubing at the fuse exit...and used a Volz VMS connector at the RX, (so I wouldn't have fish the wire each time I changed RXs, something I have to do for product reviews).

Way to go Dr. Drela!

There is no reception like the no reception you get with no antenna!

Gordy :-)