Simon Van Leeuwen wrote:

Although it's not snowing here at the moment, here's my two cents on
poky-thingies......yup, that should about do it ;^)

Snow is a good thing especially at Sunshine, Lake Louise, Nakiska,
Kicking Horse, Fernie, etc. Snow conditions are awesome, I prefer skiing
over 80 degrees and fire ants...

Well good for you Simon, haven't seen one fire ant yet and no smog here (not all of So Calif is in LA) and if I need to ski its only a drive away. Don't have to live in it or shoval it or scrape ice off my wind shield in the morning, Don't own any chains and my car is in great shape because I don't have to drive on Salt coverd roads. Can even wear shorts year round. I guess were both where we prefer to be :) The slopes are pumping today.
BP