If the proprietors of R/C Soaring Digest realized just how many
potential readers in a very narrow niche market are refraining from
purchasing this periodical as a direct result of the advertising author
and manner it is incessantly presented here on RCSE, they would
investigate and employ a more suitable advertising medium.