From: Scobie Puchtler [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, February 20, 2004 2:23 PM
To: RCSE
Subject: [RCSE] if anyone cares

about improving their spelling, perhaps the most widespread error I see on
the RCSE list, even among folks who spell pretty damned well,  is the
substitution of

LOOSE for LOSE.

LOOSE = NOT TIGHT

LOSE = OPPOSITE OF FIND

As in: "Scobie, did you LOSE your mind and write a post about spelling?"
"Yeah, I guess I must have a screw LOOSE. What was I thinking?"

Lift, (<--there's the soaring content)
Scobie, the annoying self-appointed editor you didn't want, in Seattle

"unsubscribe" requests to [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Please note that
MIME turned off.