> Les, I agrea with Ryan, I found that any more than 10 minutes of Doom
or
> any of those 3d games and I get nauseous. I don't have the same
trouble
> with sims where I'm INSIDE the plane, like Falcon or MS FS. It's
purely
> the fast POV shifts that do it.

Agreed.  Years ago I used to play a lot of "Descent" which allows the
player to rotate their 1st-person POV in a full 3 dimensions - sometimes
diving their spaceship down a long tunnel - rolling, pitching, yawing as
you go.  People that used computers with no problems all day long would
sometimes experience vertigo while observing (they wouldn't play) the
game.  So, yes, it could be the motion, not the resultion, refresh, or
lighting.

Marty Timm