I am trying to set up a scale Ka-8 with a Stylus radio and 8ch airtronics 92778 receiver. I am using ch8 for one of those dreaded Piccolarios, so have ch7 free for the tow release. Problem is that I can't figure out how to get ch7 operational. It is listed as being for spoilers. I'm putting the spoilers on the flap channels, and using the 2a2fer template. I'd rather not do a coupling scheme if I don't have to. I'd like to put the tow release either on the front left spring switch, or the left rear launch, normal, reflex switch.

I can't find the info in the manuals. Any help very much appreciated.

Barry Andersen