On Sun, 9 May 2004, Robert Samuels wrote:
> I'm trying to install teflon tubing (etched from Rich Walba) in the fuselage
> of my Magic.  The fuselage is a kevlar tube 43 inches long.  I have music
> wire of a diameter that fills the teflon tube but I'm at a loss as to how to
> hold it in place inside the fuse while I drip CA down along it.  Anyone have
> a tip as to how to hold it in position, firmly against the side of the
> fuselage while I do the CA drip dance, while not glueing whatever I use to
> hold it to the fuse also?

Hey now,
        While I've not tried this with Ca. I've done it with thin epoxy in
a tapered fuse. Use a condom. Slip the tube in place, tie a string to the
closed end of the condom and pull it into placedrip your Ca on the tube
and blow up the condom. It'll conform perfectly to he side walls and press
the tube nicely. I've used this for years now repairing fuses and
installing pushrod tubes.
                        RobII

                      Erica Frank  &  Rob CarterII
                          [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                "Everybody understands Mickey mouse.
                Few understand Herman Hesse.
                Hardly anyone understands Albert Einstein.
                And nobody understands Emperor Norten"
                                        -Malaclypse the younger-