Gregory Vasgerdsian wrote:
Bruce DeVisser, Lynsel Miller, tug pilots and the rest of SBSS - thanks for the effort and a really nice weekend at the 11th annual Los Banos Scale Fun Fly!!

I'd just like to echo this sentiment as well. This was my first trip to Los Banos and I absolutely love the site. My first taste of aerotowing went extremely smoothly thanks to the great efforts of all the tug pilots and especially Ken (didn't get the last name) who was kind enough to really walk me through my first tow. I got towed up a bunch over both days and really had a blast with my tiny 2m Fox. I didn't mind the lack of slope lift; as a longtime surfer I'm quite familiar with the fact that sometimes it's just "flat". The camaraderie more than made up it. Hopefully I'll be back next year with a proper size airplane (i.e. one that I can actually *see* once it gets off tow!!)

Thanks all,

Steve Lange