Yes, I know the RG14 is considered a racing airfoil. I've used it at heavier
wingloadings and agree. A good choice.

HOWEVER, I've also used the 14 at lighter wingloadings and found it to be
delightful. It handled light slope lift well and caught a few thermals too.
When it wouldn't fly, only HLG's were. I've become a major RG14 fan and
recommend it for any wingloading.

The only thing I've not tried with the 14 is a real floater. I've never
tried it on anything that lightly loaded. But, it might even work for that!

Bill Swingle
Janesville, CA