Could the moderator please help me?  I am on the digested version and want to get back to the regular version.  I have been trying for 6 months to change back.  I get the same return message every time.  "no valid commands found"

I have tried everything all the different forms, in the body, in the header.  I have tried "lists" and all the other commands.  I get the same response every time.

I use AOL 9.0 with all the browser options set to Microsoft default.  Still nothing.

I have tried all the different commands.  Still get the same response.  I am putting the commands in the body.  I have tried to just send an answer to this address and to [EMAIL PROTECTED].  Still zilch.

Please help.

thanks

Sherman Knight