Tom sent the message sunday the 26th. We will be there saturday the 2nd and sunday the 3rd ready to fly. Tom and his wife are enjoying their new airplane, but I don't have any specifics!

See everyone saturday.

weather looks ok for saturday, especially later and good on sunday.

Denny

AJ Bhatta wrote:

One week?! I thought it was Sat(2nd) and Sun(3rd).

AJ