Since I didnt get to fly for the 9303 radio at Visalia(I still say thats my
radio Shawn!)
I was forced to learn how to program the EVO.   Was surprised to find once
you commit and dive in feet first the programming is actually quite easy and
very logical.  I even find it kind of fun, which is a first for me and radio
programming.  Was wondering about flap/elevator compensation.  On my 8103, I
had a five point curve
available to fine tune elevator compensation.  Its seems like on the EVO,
its only a two point curve??  Am I right?? If so would it be possible to
assign say a multi point
heli throttle mix to elevator   to get more adjustable points on the
elevator compensation?
Thanks, Walter