Just wanted to let everyone know that the "Tangerine" is still on! We're a bit behind because of the hurricanes and we didn't get our invitations sent out as we usually do. Entry information is available on our web site www.orlandobuzzards.org but pre registration is not required. Entry fees will be a flat $15 per event. As a quick overview: the contest is the Saturday and Sunday after Thanksgiving. We'll have the field open on Friday for our setup and for sport flying.

On Saturday we will fly Unlimited and Two Meter events for Masters and Expert/Sportsman classes. On Sunday we will fly Unlimited and RES again in Masters and Expert/Sportsman classes. An overall champion trophy will go to the pilot with the highest score totaled from one event from each day.

Come on out and join us for another great contest!

Rick Eckel
Your friendly neighborhood CD