I have enjoyed sloping my EPP P-38 and now want to electrify it by adding two speed 400 motors.
By reversing the wiring on one of the motors the motors now rotate in opposite directions.
It is not at all clear to me what kind of prop to put on the motor that is rotating clockwise (when viewed from the front). Simply putting a regular prop on backwards does not seem to provide thrust in the proper direction.

Suggestions appreciated.

Dave in Berkeley, CA
messages must be sent in text only format with MIME turned off.