I was just sitting here thinking that it was just under 30 years ago that I
worked at Pro-Line building transmitters. We had the first dual rates. You
cold get one and we even let you pick where you wanted the switch. Still did
not have servo reversing then, but oh those sticks!!

In 1975 we got $750 for our relatively plain Jane 7-channel radio. To put
that in perspective, corrected for inflation, that is the equivalent of
$2674 in 2003 dollars.

To put it another way, the JR 9303 sells for $600. That would have been
about $168 in 1975 dollars.

The new Futaba 14MZ would have been $617 in 1975.

Just thought it was interesting.