From: "Thomas Koszuta" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "RCSE" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, December 20, 2004 11:09 AM
Subject: [RCSE] Building Time

Just some fun stuff.

I've been working on a set of 2M wings for a while.  CF spar with "Drela
Joiners"  in a white foam, obechi sheeting.  I started it last winter with
the cuts and slowly have hitting up one piece at a time.  Should be done
with the wings at the end of the year.

How long do your scratch built projects take?

Tom Koszuta
Western New York Sailplane and Electric Flyers
Buffalo, NY