Now that we all know that the Mirage is nostalgia legal, lets talk about wing strength. I have the evidence in my workshop that the stock wing structure is apparently not up to even moderate winch launches. It was a great, no, terrific flying sailplane.

So, go forth and build Mirages with beefed up wings and find out what nostalgia is all about.

I would go so far as to suggest that a "Mirage" only series of events would be very successful.

I also hope that most of you will dismiss this as the raving's of a certified mad man, and not build a winch launchable Mirage. Then I will have the NOS events all to myself.

Mirage regards, Dave Corven.

And thank you Blain.