At 8:23 PM -0500 1/16/05, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
After seeing the short article in Quiet Flyer this month on the Vought XF5U-1
"Flying Flapjack",  my long-lived desire to create one of these for myself
has been revived, and I'm looking for suggestions and technical help in the
design phase of my project.

Mark,

see the following link, http://www.rcgroups.com/links/index.php?id=3809 scroll to the bottom. Keith shaw has built one.

Detail pictures: