From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, January 21, 2005 5:36 AM
To: Soaring@airage.com
Subject: [RCSE] "I'm LSF 3 and you're not!....sort of, almost:-)"

Hi guys,

It is a matter of maybe days and I will have completed my LSF  level three requirements!

Eat your hearts out!

Even if we can't get a contest going this weekend in Dallas, my LSF 3 is that close...one contest attendance away! :-)

Let's here where all you LSF3 pretenders are sitting in your quest for true soaring greatness (or at least how close is your form to being sent in for confirmation :-)

I'm considering holding on to the completed form for the same amount of time I did the LSF1..which I finished in 79 but only sent in this past year.

Had hoped to get both 2 and 3 done in the same year but ran out of contests...

So where are you on level 3?

Gordy

Louisville today, TX next weekend...and everything in between for the next two weeks.