Hi all

Would anyone be interested in having a Zagi race at lunch, Saturday, April 2 at the Fresno classic? If there is interest I could contact the CD to find out if it would be ok.

I made a preliminary contact with Zagi and they said that they might donate something for the prize.

This would be an any Zagi race (Zagi airframe with any power) and the format would be discussed if there is interest.

Maurice