Jay Decker wrote:

I agree. However, the signal to noise ratio has slipped significantly
last year... which makes me wonder where the next good place to
hangout on the net for good content will be? Or, maybe they
administrators and moderators will find a way to redirect of the
chit-chat...

As one of the most prolific posters in the Slope forum, I have to take at least partial responsibility for the rise of "noise" in that forum.

However, in my defense, I also contribute a hell of a lot of "signal" in the form of videos, photos, flying reports, event summaries, and build threads.

I suggest that those complaining about the signal:noise ratio on RCGroups get to work generating some signal. Otherwise it's just more noise.

Steve