Hi All,

I have a Pretty Mantis fuse now and noticed that it only comes with one sheet of instructions that are pretty general. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to install the tailboom? What do you use as a reference to make sure the incidence is correct? Should I just use epoxy to mount it or use a filler as well?

Happy flying,

Jim
www.jtmodels.com