In a message dated 2/26/2005 10:40:31 AM Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
If the AMA was only a tiny fraction of the organization that AOPA is, I
would support them more.  Simply put, AMA doesn't have a clue and this
little DVD is yet another example of their disconnect.

I agree, I sent my two back, and didn't even look at them , I was so mad. I
have my wife on a second household membership, so what, I am supposed to pay
$18 or lose my membership?  I don't think so. As president of a couple clubs,
safety officer of another, etc., I had occasion to email Mr. Brown with
questions (all power related)  3 or 4 times in the past years.  Not even once
was I
offered the courtesy of a response, so now I am to blindly send in money
because
he sent me a letter? And yes, I did not vote for him.  Bill G.

Bill Grenoble
LSF 7558 IV
Hawksnest Soaring
Shermans Dale, PA