I'm selling my Compulsion, reluctantly but its the right thing to do.

It has a 123" SD7037 wing and is an absolute gem in the air!
Included are all the servos and the battery pack. Add your RX and go
fly.

It has 2 JR321 servos for rudder and elevator, 2 JR 341's for
ailerons and 2 JR DS 368 digitals for the flaps. Also include is the
Rx pack and a Hoopes harness. Wings are plug in with no messing with
any connections! I'lll send the heavy wing rod too that is used to
balast the plane. It has a light aluminum wing rod for normal use.

Now, this plane has been flow a lot. The fuze had some traditional
stress cracking just ahead of the leading edge of the wing which I
wrapped with strapping tape. Flight characteristics were never
compromised.

Here are some links to the full aircraft...
http://www.mustangone.com/MyRCHanger/DaveCompulsion1.jpg
http://www.mustangone.com/MyRCHanger/DaveCompulsion2.jpg
http://www.mustangone.com/MyRCHanger/Dave_Compulsion1.jpg

Here is a link showing the tape wrapping of the area I was talking
about...
http://www.mustangone.com/images/CompulsionForSale1.jpg

New, and it is not, all this went for about $970.

I am selling this for $500 shipped anywhere in the continental US.

Thanks,
Dave