At 6:40 PM -0800 3/5/05, Albert E. Wedworth wrote:
Hi All

I fixed my servo problem!
I installed Airtronics 141 servos in the wings.

Today I was bench flying my Ventus and guess what??
Two more Digital servos burned out!
( I hate when that happens! )
SO I got a wild hair and installed my fleet of Airtronics 141 servos I had laying around..
Problem solved.....
I guess the wiring in the wing wasn't big enough.
Everything is working GREAT!!!!
Cheers
Al

You tell me small wire with less current capability burn servos?

Are you sure?

Brian
--
Brian Chan
An Electric Airplane [EMAIL PROTECTED] Mateo.Ca.USA