On Sun, 20 Mar 2005, Mark Miller wrote:
> Proxxon is the way to go. They make great tools which
> can be had here in the states. Just Google it. They
> are the Multiplex of shop tools. Dremel although made
> here in Wisconsin  they have in my opinion gotten
> "cheesey" in recent years. I still have the one m y
> parents bought me back in the 60's. That is a solid
> piece but not as convient to use as modern stuff.

Hey now,
        I use a Foredom tool. The industrial stanard in flex shat
grinders. I just replaced the armature after twenty years of hard use.
Foot operated speed control, full torque at very low rpm, std jacob's
chuck in the hand piece, an it doesn't have that nasty whine. Good tool.
                        RobII

                      Erica Frank  &  Rob CarterII
                          [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                "Everybody understands Mickey mouse.
                Few understand Herman Hesse.
                Hardly anyone understands Albert Einstein.
                And nobody understands Emperor Norten"
                                        -Malaclypse the younger-