No, that is a natural tendency of all airplanes in a circling flight. The
inside
wing travels at a slower speed and requires a higher AoA than the outside wing
to produce the same amount of lift. Outside aileron deflection equalizes the
lift. The amount of deflection depends on the turning radius and speed. Very
slow flying planes (low wing lowding) are capable of very small turn radii and
will need a lot of outside aileron in a circling flight.
A laterally stable plane (with enough dihedral) can fly in a circling path
without the outside ailerons deflection, but only at the expence of some
sliding
into the circle and the resulting extra drag. In other words, if you are not
using some "in" rudder and "out" ailerons during a circling flight, you are not
flying efficiently.

Regards,
Oleg.