Wing Span 115.25" Chord (widest point) 9.5" Horizontal Flying Stab 24" Nose
to rudder 55"
Thanks in advance
-Don
Subject: RE: [RCSE] Programming tricks help
They can't put it in inches, it depends on the span of the aircraft.  They
use percent so that it can be applicable to all aircraft with that foil.  So
you may want to send out a follow up post with the span of your aircraft.

John

While we are on the subject of programming our radios does anyone have some
good presets Aileron and Flaps in all settings for the SA 7037 airfoil? I
have a Futaba and it uses % so when ever possible I'd appreciate it to put
it in % and inches for throws.

Thanks,
Don

"unsubscribe" requests to [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Please note that
MIME turned off.  Email sent from web based email such as Hotmail and AOL
are generally NOT in text format