While the topic of channel checking is really interesting..snooorrrrreee :-)

In the meantime, we have to get some actual soaring done and that means...............................wing tape!

I sent my son's tennis racket to him in Denver and figured I'd get it restrung, get some grips for it and while I was at it, some head abrasion tape....and that's where I found  Gamma Brand Dura Guard.

it is a clear sticking tape . It has very little stretch and did I mention it is sticky :)  1 1/8" wide and 30' long.  In the tennis string and grip section.

I could see this as a definite must have for guys still using round bent joiner two piece or three piece wings. Should help limit wing twist on landings. I doubt it will fracture like most tapes.

Got it at DICKS Sporting Goods.
Gordy