What's going on in Tullahoma this weekend, or is it just that Gordy
is coming to town ????
Just ???? :-)

It ain't never 'just' when I am coming to town! :-)

Come on up, there isn't nuth'n all that fun going on at River Green...too wet anyway :-)

LSF is the topic of the Tullahoma day this Saturday. So come on up.  Who knows if we get enough guys by noon, maybe they'll call a contest! :)

Pike 3 got sold in minutes but I do have that Stork 1 with Pike Xtail conversion along.  Very sweet soaring machine and pretty too.  That 7037 foil is still the best for hooking and hanging in thermals.  The Stork's clean lines make it come home just fine with a touch of reflex.

The 3 degree joiners are on their way from Italy, and they make all the difference for our use.

In any case, come on up to my home away from home in TN...Tullahoma will be charged and ready to launch!

Gordy
Fayetteville tonite