To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, April 26, 2005 5:25 AM
Subject: sailplanes

Hi Al,
I was looking in Yahoo soaring and saw your post. I have some planes I want to sell and thought you might know someone that is looking.

I have an Acacia f3j molded sailplane for sale. It crashed on one of its first 5 flights and dinged all 3 wing panels. All of the damage is forward of the spar and has been repaired such that the plane can be and has been flown. I have launched it with my "Real balls" winch and flown it many times since repairing it. It seems structurally fine, aero good and cosmetically fair. It would make a good slope practice or sport plane. It makes a fast TD plane. It weighs 80 ozs RTF with a conservative cg. I will sell it for $340 with 6 HS 85 servos , no rcvr. The price is $260 with no servos. Prices assume buyer pays shipping (~$20). This plane is should be a great slope practice/sport plane. A good fixer could make it like new.

I also have a 3m Addiction made by Fred Sage for sale. It has the 7037 airfoil. The plane became a sort of backup as I fooled with an Aegea and Mantis with "faster" airfoils. I got it in 2002. I will sell it RTF with a Hitec rcvr, 6 HS 85 servos, battery, switch. Just add your crystal and fly. It has had a good life, no crashes or other damage. I did remove the landing skeg on the nose cone as I don't fly contests. It weighs 58 ozs trimmed to fly.
$500 shipped in US . The plane is in excellant condition.

I can provide pictures if anyone is interested.

I am still into RC planes but have drifted into power planes. I got lonely flying sailplanes alone and found a power club nrear Corning. Now I am learning knife egdes, flat spins, hovering, etc.

Jack Hyde