For everyone who responded to my dilemma, thank you! Also, thank you for not making me feel like a bonehead. I've been into RC for 20 years and had no idea that you couldn't intermingle brands of PCM equipment. It's amazing what can slip through the cracks. Anyway, I'll be getting some 700's to replace the 770's.

Mike