I haul my AVA, field box, batteries and two DLG's in my Honda Element.
For SEFF this year I also had a Silent Dream 2.8 and a 2M sailplane
in bags.  The two back seats are out and the big plastic floor in back
is like a small storeroom.  Ugly as sin but is 4WD, 21 mpg and about
$22k loaded.

My license plate is CAJA FEA which means "ugly box"...  I am also a
gynecologist so you can form your own conclusions...

Cheers

Leon