I have a standard class model Hobie Hawk in like new condition with orange
on orange flying surfaces. I can't tell if it was ever in the air and
weather the equipment was install was completed. No marks on the fuse or
wings to show that landings were made. I have been told that it may be a
factory painted and covered. It is in the factory foam box with control rods
installed and also has what I believe is a captured tow hook with control
wire terminated in the cockpit. I have the foam box but do not have the
cardboard box. I do not want to ship and would prefer to sell it to someone
that I can meet at an OVSS contest or next month at the Nats. I have been
informed that $400.00 is a fair price for this classic part of soaring
history. Please let me know if you are interested.

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=377817#post3832029

Thanks! John