Joseph,

Check out this page:

http://www.slopeflyer.com/artman/publish/cat_index_35.shtml

The two Bear Tooth Pass spots are just a couple among many and the site at
Red Lodge is really nice. There is a parking pullout and you can fly 20 feet
from your car. Been there a few times ant the lift can ROCK!

--
Greg Smith
Slope Soaring Resource

US distributor for Wizard Compact II, Opus DS V, Majko, Airtech models and
PCM Erwin 5 models.