I have the 5.8 and 10 minute files used at the IHLGF.  Anyone who needs a copy, let me know.

Don Richmond

-----Original Message-----
From: Steve Meyer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; soaring@airage.com
Sent: Wed, 08 Jun 2005 16:53:59 -0500
Subject: Re: [RCSE] Timing CD

Found two sources for MP3 timing files.

These are mainly practice files.  With an MP3 editor you should be able to make one for 10 minutes.
http://www.nonsilence.com/soaring/timer.html

Our Norwegian friend JoJo has F3J timing.  Should be able to be adapted easily for HL use.
Just have to get used to the accent. :-)
http://www.grini.no/f3j

Steve Meyer
SOAR
LSF IV

Dudes

  Last summer I leant my HL timing CD to someone and can't for the life of me remember who.  Anybody know of a source for making another?

Denny Maize
Polecat Aero
717-789-0146
www.polecataero.com