[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

>I bought a used plane complete with servos and reciever.  I need to change
>out the crystal that's in the reciever to match my system and need some help
>figuring out what I need.  The reciever does not have a label on it, so I
>don't know the manufacturer.  It has a crystal with a grey plastic frequency
>tag/cover on it.
>
>Does the grey cover identify it as a single conversion?
>
>Can I put a double conversion crystal in it?  Would that make a difference?
>
>Please give me some advice on what to do!  Thanks!!

If you can't find anyone who can identify the receiver, see if you can take a
digital photo of it and post it on www.rcgroups.com in the Radios forum.
You'll almost certainly have it identified in less than an hour.

Or if you like, you can email me the photo and I'll post it there for you.

Mike
--
                      _____