Just read the info on the E4 for landing and will try it this week
(mine is working fairly well but not perfect). Does anyone have the
same type of data on the Tempest?

Flew a two day contest this weekend and the plane did great except for
landing (tough landing field under any circumstance). I use a Profi
4000 so any kind of mix curve is possible, mine sucks.

I did set up the throws the best I could to Marks numbers but the
mixes are not detailed for curves (if I remember correctly) so it is
the normal trim proceedures.

Background is the plane coming home at high speed from up-on-high and
is fine, slooooowy deploy flaps to whoa-it-up and then come to
downwind, as the speed drops so does the nose. Elev. commands become
very sensitive as the plane slows and it seems very difficult to find
a steady glide path. I feel the plane will do it well but my settings
must be off enough to make it difficult. Feels really pitch sensitive
with the  flaps at about 60-70 degrees and about 10 degrees up
aileron.  If I go to 90 degrees the plane almost stops flying and tip
stalls with minor corrections in roll even with enough down mix to
make the rudder non-functional.
--
Yea: I know---- practice is king but I am looking to shortcut the process a tad.

Jack Iafret