Charles, I am glad you asked because I kinda fell asleep at the wheel.

Yes, absolutely there will be ECHLGF this year! We had the date finalized long
ago. Some minimal information and registration is available at the ESL web-site:

http://www.flyesl.com/calendar.asp

The dates are October 22-23, 2005. Place - Wilson, NC - as usual. I will be
updating our contest web-page in the near future http://olgol.com/contest right
now it has last year's information, which y'all can use for directions to the
field or to check out the results and pictures from last year.

We encourage everybody to come and enjoy 2 days of great fun and camaraderie
with fellow HLG pilots. We will have fun-fly and maybe some semi-formal warm-up
events on Friday.

We will have a raffle with prizes from the usual suspects and hopefully some
new
sponsors also. If you are a manufacturer/dealer of anything RC soaring related
and would like to support a great cause, please let me know! We will put your
name up on the web-page and will tell everybody how great your product is :-)

Bionic Denny is going to be the main attraction of the contest this year. He
just got a new body, the doctors did a really good job on him:
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4025951&postcount=214
Denny is reporting 250ft launches with zero wind, so the first place is pretty
much a known, the main fight will be for the second place really.

More information will follow as soon as we finalize our plans for the tasks and
other stuff.

Thermals to y'all,
Oleg.