Justify that with something I posted that was not RC soaring related...
I just got home to see the whining about the lack of rc soaring content on the RCSE....all of you posting to the soaring exchange have had the opportunity to post something about your soaring projects, flights and fun, but instead you chose to post non soaring whining about no soaring content.  Kind of shows that you may not actually be 'doing' anything rc soaring related worth talking about. :-)

Not the same for me!  I just walked in to see a huge box from Hitec packed with their new F5J molded EPP Easy Glider 2m's and the not so new but not yet tested in full house sailpanes, 8 channel DSP RX, and in my pocket is the latest Shadow RX's, substantial software changes, a couple of key component changes (small but important for big, multi servo plane use) and a couple of new features.....what are they all?  No idea, just got home so will take some time to report on them..
But apparently you guys don't want to know about any of the above, so may have to send it all directly to RCSD for publication. :-)
Gordy
Home from 6 days competing, soaring, and reporting rc soaring nats info at the Nationals...where were you and what has the soaring content of your posts been?...or have they all been off topic chat about posting comments?