The List server is still broken with respect to subscribing and
unsubscribing.

Please e-mail me directly & I will manually take the appropriate action.

That being said, there were a grand total of 3 unsubscribes that started
this thread.  The list has 855 direct subscribers, a number which has been
steady for quite some time.

The sky is not falling.  That being said, Let's here some more NAT's
stories.

        -l
jr. rcse moderator

(BTW, still looking for a serviceable Sharon center panel)