Well Bill, I don't know if I should tell what kind of floater is this
but you would be amazed that I use even more camber on thermals.

Maybe I should tell that Tom at F3X has some of these floaters and
that Rudy Siegel won  Cincinnati's contest this year with one.
By the way, reflex takes care of all that camber.

I got the foil now, thanks.

Glauco