--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], "Ray Hayes" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> It won't be long for this club before the dominant flyers will be the
little
> buzzy things.  Bye bye sailplanes.

I don't see why electric park flyers and sailplanes can't coexist.  I
have flown with electric park flyers quite a bit over the past 2
years.  Generally they fly lower and "in a box" and when I am
launching, I just call out "launching" and they keep thier "box" to the
side of the field away from my launch.

Likewise, I don't wander into thier box when I am low.  They really
don't want a mid air any more than I would.

Works well as long as people are willing to communicate with each
other.  The folks I flew with in Carmel all were.

Ryan